Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Economy - Beef Prices

The conventional thinking is that eating red meat is bad for you. I for one do not buy that notion and I love eating a good steak. Unfortunately, beef prices have reached their highest price since 1987. As a result of drought and increasing export, beef prices are higher and are expected to keep going up. So not only am I having to pay more in taxes and gasoline, now I have to pay more for the steak I like to eat. How much longer can this go on? At some point we will all run out of money! Well, I guess I could eat more chicken. Oh wait, I think the price for chicken is also going up.

What do you think?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/04/12/beef-prices-reach-highest-level-since-1987/7636881/

No comments:

Post a Comment