Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Internet Business - Length

According to some research, the length of what you put online makes a difference on how popular it is. Apparently, how long your "tweet" is makes a difference, how long your headline is makes a difference, how long your domain name is, and how long your blog post makes a difference. I'm not sure that is totally accurate. For example, the research I read stated that the most popular length for blog posts was 1600 words. That seems quite long to me. Now I like writing short posts, but that is just a personal preference. I also like reading short blog posts only because I don't like to spend a lot of time sifting through stuff. I think that length does not matter because when you boil it all down, everyone is looking for good content. If the content is there, the views and the rest will happen (but what do I know!).

What do you think?

http://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2014/04/06/ideal-length-everything-internet/

No comments:

Post a Comment