Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blogging

I started blogging about a month ago. What has been my experience so far? Since I did not have many expectations, I am pleasantly surprised. First, there have been some views to my blog. Not many, but someone other than me (or friends and family) is looking (and hopefully reading) my blog. Second, how much I enjoy writing the posts. It is not a burden for me to sit down and write a post. In fact, it is quickly becoming something I do as my daily regimen and part of my daily journal. I also am enjoying writing for an audience. Finally, how easy and inexpensively it is to start and keep a blog. It costs me nothing but my time to keep my blog and I have had no problems in posting. So far I am enjoying my experience which means I will keep doing it.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment