Sunday, June 1, 2014

Observations - Quora

I stumbled upon the web site "Quora" that is all about asking and answering questions. At first I was reluctant to see any value in the site, but then I started to answer some of the questions. Now I seem to find myself going back to the site on a regular basis. I think that has to do with the nature of questions. Our brains are question asking and answering systems. Go ahead and ask yourself a question and your brain will automatically start looking for the answer. I think it is designed to do that. I have also found that my activity on "Quora" has increased my views on my blog. Since I did not intend to use "Quora" to increase my views, it is nice to see that it has. Go give it a try and see what you think?

What do you think?

For more:
http://www.quora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment