Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Observations - Listening To Music While Studying Or Learning

I think there are a lot of variables that affect weather music has an effect of studying and learning. First, can the person focus while listening to music. There are those who need silence in order to focus and learn. Next, does the music being listened to distract from what is being learned. If you keep listening to the music rather than focus on what you are learning then that type of music will not help you learn. Also, You can't listen to music while trying to listen to something else. Your brain can't multi-task like that. Finally, I have found that listening to classical music and film scores helps me focus when I want to write or when I am reading. It helps me focus and remember better.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment