Monday, November 9, 2015

My Chromebook

There does not seem to much going on in the Chromebook world. There was a rumor that Google was going to merge Chrome OS with Android, but Google has dispelled that rumor. There are a couple of new Chromebook models on the market, but nothing earth shattering. My trusty Acer is running perfectly. It can now be purchased from Amazon for $149.99, which is a fantastic price. Where else can you get a functioning laptop for that price? I love mine because it is ultra fast online and it is the perfect machine for a writer. I also love the fact that I do not have to spend another dime to do all I want to do and I will not get a virus. I also love the fact that all the software updates from Google are free. I think the Chromebook is a great machine. Does it do everything? No, but it does enough and for only $149.99. That is awesome.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment