Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The original Star Wars

I watched the original Star Wars today for the millionth time I think. Since it is one of my favorite movies I never get tired of watching it. I do miss the original though, I am not a huge fan of the CGI updated version. No it's not a fantastic movie. I like it though because it reminds me of how I felt when I was a kid. I remember sitting in the theater and just being blown away by how amazing it was. Now watch it and I realize that the effects aren't all that great and the story isn't anything special, but at the time back in the day it was magical. I don't think there is ever going to be a movie quite like Star Wars was. That's a shame because it was a magical moment that I will never forget. I wish my kids could experience something like that.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment