Monday, April 18, 2016

Nightcap 4-18-16

Stocks rallied today and Oil hovered at $41 a barrel. It looks as if the president of Brazil is going to be impeached. My favorite quote from the whole ordeal was “I want to see all the corrupt politicians in jail,” said Gerivaldo Oliveira, a taxi driver in the capital. “Brazil needs a clean slate; otherwise we’re lost.” Maybe we all would like to see corrupt politicians in jail? What a mess. I lived in Brazil as a kid and I remember the country with great fondness. To bad human nature had to go and ruin things. There were several earthquakes this past week that took the lives of many. We are overdue a large quake here in Southern California. Hopefully it will not happen near me and my family. The New York State primary is tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what happens. Will this help make things clearer? I doubt it, but it will be very interesting. Finally, Texas is drowning in an epic flood. To bad they can't ship the water to California. There was nothing else of major importance in the news (besides the usual crime and mayhem and disasters).

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment