Thursday, August 7, 2014

Technology - Chromebook

I have been using a Windows laptop for a month now and I actually started to miss my Chromebook. So I put the Windows laptop aside and fired up my Chromebook. I miss how fast it is. I also miss not having any problems. I don't know what it is about Windows, but there is always some glitch to mess with. I have been having problems with the trackpad on my Windows laptop for about a week. I also had to deal with a couple of malware scares. In the 8 months I used my Chromebook I never had a glitch of any kind and I did not have to deal with any kind of virus or malware. Now if my Windows laptop could be as fast and worry free as my Chromebook, I would be in heaven. I am seriously thinking of switching back to using my Chromebook as my main device. Since my class has ended (the reason I bought a low end Windows laptop), I don't need to use my Windows laptop on a regular basis. In fact, that is what I am going to do and see how things go. I will miss not being able to use the full features of Office, and not being able to write music, but I will not miss the glitches, viruses, and all the other issues I had with my Windows laptop.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment