Saturday, August 1, 2020

So What's Next?

I have not written in a while. I think I have just been in shock over all that is going on. It has been the most interesting summer of my life. Here in California we started to open the economy only to basically shut it down again. We had a wave of violent protests that seem to have calmed down. Most schools are also going to start the year online (mine included). It has just been a very unique summer to say the least.

So what's next? It sure feels like there will be another shoe drop at some point. What could that be? What could be worse that a pandemic and national rioting? Honestly, I wish it would all just stop for a while and we could catch our breath. Oh wait, we have a national election in a few weeks. Yeah, that's not going to be interesting right?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment