Monday, December 28, 2015

Chromebooks still selling well

I was just looking at stuff over on Amazon and I noticed that the best selling laptop is the Acer Chromebook 11. How can that be? I keep reading how Chromebooks are not selling as well as they could be, or that they have a small market share, but I think that Chromebooks are selling well and will be for the foreseeable future. I also noticed that most of the reviews are positive. How could that be considering that you can't do everything on them? I think Chromebooks fill a niche and that is why they are doing much better than anyone expects.

The niche Chromebooks fill is the one for an inexpensive laptop. Chromebooks are the least expensive laptops you can buy (currently $159 on Amazon). They also have all the free applications you could ever want and need. In other words, once you buy a Chromebook, you never have to spend another dime to use it. They never get a virus or malware. They also have amazing battery life. Now you can't do everything on them, but you can do all the basic stuff. I own several other laptops and tablets, but I keep coming back and using my Chromebook. It just works great for me.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment