Monday, February 16, 2015

Chromebook - Pay Once And You're Done

After using just about every kind of device on the market (Windows laptop, Apple Mac Mini, iPad, Asus Android tablet) I have settled back into using my Chromebook. Why? because of the speed of which it turns on (less than 10 seconds), the speed it navigates the internet (even faster than my i7 Mac Mini), and the battery life (better than even my iPhone). Yes I wish I could write music on it and also use Office, but I can do that on another device and will just do all the basic things I do on my Chromebook. It is the best $200 I have ever spent. Also, I have not had to spend another penny to do everything I want to do. Maybe the new slogan for Chromebook should be "Pay once and you're done". I like that. Maybe Google can pay me for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment